2007-07-15

Thorns

Black Metal from Norway.
No comments! Enjoy the demo Tapes of Thorns!!!

Thorns - Grymyrk

Demo, Independent 1991
No official cover.

Never Officially Released. Only guitars and bass recorded.
Killer Riffs! Extra Cult!!!

1.Lovely Children03:29
2.Fall02:20
3.Thule06:52
4.Fairytales04:02
5.Home06:43
6.You that Mingle May02:40
Total playing time26:06


http://rapidshare.com/files/42910187/Thorns_-_Grymyrk.rar



Thorns - Trοndertun

Demo, Independent 1992
No official cover.

Never Officially Released. Recorded in Trondertun School in Trondheim.

1.Aerie Descent04:59
2.Funeral Marches to the Grave05:17
Total playing time10:16

http://rapidshare.com/files/42910188/Thorns_-_Trondertun.rar


BONUS!!!

Stigma Diabolicum - Luna De Nocturnus
pre-Thorns
Demo, Self Released December 1989



1.Mare Frigoris02:25
2.Into the Promised Land02:24
3.Lacus De Luna03:46
Total playing time08:36

http://rapidshare.com/files/42910186/Stigma_Diabolicum__Thorns__-_Luna_des_Nocturnus.rar



3 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Do you know Archlord gold? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy Archlord money and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these archlord online Gold with his friend.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many cheap Archlord gold and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found buy Archlord gold was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.
Do you know 2moons dil? I like it.
My brother often go to the internet bar to buy 2moons gold and play it.
After school, He likes playing games using these 2moon dil with his friend.
I do not like to play it. Because I think that it not only costs much money but also spend much time. One day, he give me many buy 2moons dil and play the game with me.
I came to the bar following him and found cheap 2moons gold was so cheap. After that, I also go to play game with him.

Ανώνυμος είπε...

My friends like to play it and buy goonzu gold. If you have money to buy goonzu money, you will find it is very useful. Earning goonzu online gold is not so hard. Try your best and then you can get it. I buy goonzu gold, just because I like it. So simple the cheap goonzu gold is.
I am so happy to get some gw gold from my friends. They know I need GuildWars Gold, they give me. So I always can get some Guild Wars Gold from my friends. I buy GuildWars money with my spare money. It makes me happy that I can still earn some cheap gw gold.

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Have you heared about 9Dragons which you need use 9Dragons gold to play, and you can also borrow 9 Dragons gold from other players? But you can buy 9 Dragons gold, or you will lose the choice if you do not have cheap 9Dragons gold. If you get 9Dragons money, you can continue this game.
Have you heared about 9Dragons which you need use Anarchy credits to play, and you can also borrow Anarchy Online credits from other players? But you can buy AO credits, or you will lose the choice if you do not have Anarchy online gold. If you get Anarchy gold, you can continue this game.